We have tried to make the information in this website as accessible as possible. Specifically:
- No essential information is conveyed using only colour.
- Pages can be read with the style sheets turned off.
- We have not used server-side maps, client-side maps, tables or frames.
- The Twitter feed on the Home page.
- The ability to filter providers by name using letters of the alphabet on the Providers page.
- The text resizing tool in the header section of all pages. However, you should be able to resize text by changing the settings in your browser.
- The social media ‘share’, ‘tweet’ and ‘forward’ functions available on some pages.
If you have any questions or suggestions about accessibility please get in touch using the Contact form on this website.