OSIRIS EDUCATION- How to Raise Challenge in the Classroom
- Create the climate for rapid and sustained progress
- Discover the Hattie key to expert teaching: challenge
- Break the satisfactory habit and set the bar high for all pupils
- Discover new ways to challenge student
- Explore the most effective classroom methods using research from:
- Scandinavia and New Zealand
- Create a learning culture in your school
- Challenge: the outstanding way to differentiate
- What will your future class look like?
Target Audience: HODs/ key stage coordinators/classroom teachers
Course Dates: 30th November
Venue: St James’s CE High School
Cost: £160.00 per delegate includes lunch, refreshments and course notes.