Talking Partners @ Primary
TP @ Primary is a 2 day course aimed at understanding the language and communication needs of pupils with additional needs at Primary school level. The training consists of understanding how to deliver the 10 week intervention speaking and listening programme – TP @ Primary.
In the training there is opportunity to become familiar with the programme materials and activities and know how this can be successfully delivered back in the school setting including assessment and evaluation thus measuring impact.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Understand why a speaking and listening programme will benefit children at Key Stage 1 & 2
- Consider evidence from research
- Become familiar with the programme materials and how to deliver in your setting
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the programme
- Identify next steps to supporting children to further develop their speaking and listening skills
Target Audience: SENCOs ,Teachers, TAs
Friday 9th February 2018 and Friday 16th February 2018 Attend both sessions
£250 per delegate. Lunch will be provided